Funding Options and Surgery Payment Plan for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Find out about a surgery payment plan, medical finance and other options for funding your surgery with Dr Michael Kernohan in SouthWestern Sydney NSW.
Five Ways to Fund Your Surgery including Surgery Payment Plan and Medical Finance
Most of our patients fund their surgery using these methods
- Take out Private Health Fund Insurance Save Up during the waiting period – Start a Special Purpose Savings Fund.
A range of special-purpose savings accounts from banks are available.
- Reduce your Home Loan Interest by using your Mortgage to Save Up
Save on home loan interest by paying down your home mortgage and then redrawing funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your surgery.
- Use an Interest-Free or Low-Interest Credit Card
Some banks offer ‘Interest-Free’ periods or ‘Low-Interest rate’ credit cards as an alternative to medical finance firms. Visit a website like Credit Card Finder to review credit card rates and conditions.
- Withdraw from your Super Fund to pay for Surgery.
Your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery. This is likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery. The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Withdrawal of Super Access application on comprasisonate grounds for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision to release, however, will be made by your Super Fund. Find out more by visiting the ATO
- Use a Payment Plan from Medical Finance Company. TLC. – Total Lifestyle Credit and Medipay are used by some patients to provide funding for their cosmetic surgery. Google them for more details.
Do you offer a Payment Plan? – YES!
Payment Plan BEFORE Your Surgery
Surgery Savings Plans
- A special-purpose savings fund may be a good option for patients who want to save up the funds to pay for their surgery before having their operation. To save on mortgage interest, you can also choose to pay your mortgage ‘down’ in advance; then redraw funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your surgery.
- Furthermore, you can pre-pay your surgery for Dr Kernohan in advance in instalments if you like
Payment Plan AFTER Your Surgery
Payment Plans, Medical Credit and Finance Options
- Quality Plastic Surgery can be costly. Dr Kernohan strives to provide optimal results. There are a number of reputable external independent finance companies that may be able to help some surgery patients who do not have the money to pay for their surgery up-front.
Surgery Payment Solutions & Financing For Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery – Medical Finance
TLC provides payment plan solutions to suit your unique needs for Medical & Cosmetic Treatments. TLC can provide you with personalised and stress-free service. Providing funding from $2,001 – $50,000. A large range of lending providers is available to suit different types of borrowers.
TLC can help funds all Medical/Cosmetic treatments and out of pocket costs
✓ Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000
✓ No stress. The whole process is managed privately by TLC Consultants
✓ Flexible options. Any additional repayments can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
✓ Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
The repayment for the lower price points :
- $2000 (36 months) = $20 per week
- $2500 (36 months) = $25 per week
- $3500 (36 months) = $35 per week
Simply visit the TLC website – Total Lifestyle Credit
Easy Payment Plans for Medical & Dental Procedures
- A range of Payment plans available
- No stress – the whole application process is completed with an easy online application form with a decision within 60 minutes
- No hidden fees or charges
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the Medipay application and apply
DISCLAIMER – Our Practice is NOT a credit provider. We do NOT receive any rebates or commissions from ANY banks or credit suppliers. All finance and credit providers are independent, external companies. We provide NO financial advice. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when deciding if finance is suitable for you.
Dr Michael Kernohan – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Sydney NSW
Dr Michael Kernohan is a Sydney Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon providing a wide range of services from skin cancer to cosmetic surgery for the face, nose, breast and body.
He also offers complex reconstructive procedures following trauma and a range of cancer treatments using the most innovative and up-to-date treatment options.
Dr Kernohan is able to care for both public and private patients and currently has appointments in five Sydney hospitals and has an additional leadership role as Director of Surgical Specialities.
His main clinic is located in Campbelltown and he has 4 other locations – Bowral, Liverpool, Surry Hills (city) and Gregory Hills opening in late May – servicing patients in Sydney Southwest and Southern Highlands.