Dr Michael Kernohan is a specialist plastic surgeon and facial surgery expert offering a full range of Facial Surgery in Sydney NSW.
Dr Kernohan’s Areas of Expertise include:
- Facelift Surgery – Upper facelift, Lower facelift, Ponytail facelift, SMAS Facelift
- Mini Facelift – facial rejuvenation
- Deep Plane Facelift
- Facial Paralysis Surgery
- Neck lift Surgery
- Nose Surgery such as Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty
- Eyelid Surgery such as Upper Blepharoplasty and Lower Blepharoplasty
- Ear Surgery – Ear Correction, Otoplasty or Pinnaplasty
- Chin Surgery – Chin Augmentation, Chin Reduction and Chin Implants
- Cheek Surgery – Buccal Fat Removal for slimming ‘chubby cheeks’
- Upper Lip Reduction – Bullhorn Lip Lift or Upper Lip LIft for a more youthful smile
CLICK to Download Dr Michael Kernohan Facial Rejuvenation Guide
- Face and Neck surgery using advanced cosmetic and reconstructive techniques
- Ear Correction Surgery / Prominent Ear Reduction – Pinnaplasty and Otoplasty
- Facial reanimation and Facial trauma management including 3D printing and virtual surgical planning
- Head and neck surgery including salivary glands
- Skin cancer and Melanoma Surgery
How do you find the best Facial Surgeon in Sydney
- Always choose a FRACS qualified plastic surgeon not an undertrained doctor or so called ‘cosmetic surgeon’. Ask your GP for a referral to a plastic surgeon. Attend at least 2 consultation and find a surgeon that you feel comfortable with.
Facial Surgery Fees & Prices – How much is Facial Surgery in Sydney?
Every patient is different and will require different treatment and procedure. Please visit Dr Kernohan’s Surgery pricing page for more information.
To get an estimated quote for your particular surgery please contact Dr Kernohan’s team on 1300 39 38 99 or flll in the contact form.
Further Reading about Facial Surgery
Dr Michael Kernohan – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Sydney NSW
Dr Michael Kernohan is a Sydney Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon providing a wide range of services from skin cancer to cosmetic surgery for the face, nose, breast and body.
He also offers complex reconstructive procedures following trauma and a range of cancer treatments using the most innovative and up-to-date treatment options.
Dr Kernohan is able to care for both public and private patients and currently has appointments in five Sydney hospitals and has an additional leadership role as Director of Surgical Specialities.
His main clinic is located in Campbelltown and he has 4 other locations – Bowral, Liverpool, Surry Hills (city) and Gregory Hills opening in late May – servicing patients in Sydney Southwest and Southern Highlands.