Medical Administration and Reception
October 30th 2023
- Pure Visage – Dr Michael Kernohan
- Gregory Hills, Sydney NSW
- Medical Administration (Healthcare & Medical)
- Full time
Medical Administration and Receptionist at a Top Specialist Plastic Surgery Practice
We are Pure Visage – a Specialist Plastic Surgery practice located at Gregory Hills in South West Sydney. Our practice takes pride in providing patients with the highest quality care within a friendly, honest, caring environment.
- Are you brilliant at Medical Administration?
- Do you take great pride in your role and skills?
- Are you engaging and sincere and able to deliver exceptional customer service?
A unique opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic team at Pure Visage Specialist Plastic Surgery. We are all about our patients, the community, and a desire to deliver an outstanding service. We are looking for someone experienced in medical administration, an all-rounder to become an integral part of our team on a part time or full-time basis.
Our ongoing growth and expansion means that we are recruiting a medical receptionists, for immediate start.
This is not your average Reception Role. It is a diverse and very busy role that will involve all aspects of Front of House Reception as well as many and varied administrative tasks and interesting projects. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and reward, then this is it.
A successful candidate will get
- A great team to work with.
- Representing a highly skilled top Sydney Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- State-of-the-art brand-new premises.
- Ongoing training and development to build skills
- Opportunities to develop your role and contribute to a fast-growing practice
- Be part of a unique medical environment
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service and quality
- An engaging and sincere style with patients, guests and visitors to our clinic
- A positive (can-do) attitude and an eye for detail
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and resilience
- An ability to prioritise tasks and problem-solve
- A talent for handling telephone and internet enquiries, acting as first point of contact for our patients.
The person applying should already be able to:
- Book patient appointments, confirm patient appointments, book patients for hospital procedures.
- Manage calendars, scheduling and the effective use of email.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills within a Mac environment, Office365 and able to learn new Practice Software
- Invoice and receipting of patient accounts.
- Hospital billing, health fund and Medicare billings
- Scanning and electronic filing
Things about you that we will love:
- Exceptional at answering the phone, and delivering exceptional customer service (patient & practitioner focused).
- A passion for a career in health and Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Respect, professionalism, and integrity.
- Compassion and empathy.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- You work well as part of a team and can ace it on your own.
- Experienced with medical practice software, booking patients and a comprehensive understanding of the medical systems.
- Experienced in medical administration and communication with GP’s, Specialists and Hospitals alike.
- Great time management and juggling skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you think you can be a huge asset to our team, we would love to hear from you today. Please forward a covering letter about yourself, the skills you have and why you think you would be great for this role and your resume (including two work references) to:
EMAIL [email protected] or apply on
We are looking to hire now, so if you are looking for a change act now.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Medical Administration Role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?