Injectables Treatments at Pure Visage – Dr Kernohan’s Medispa
Click to Download Dr Michael Kernohan Cosmetic Injectables Guide
Dr Kernohan offers Injectables Treatments such as:
- Anti Wrinkle Injectables – Wrinkle Reduction Treatments
- Dermal Filler – Lip Filler, Chin Filler and Facial Filler for volumising
- Lip Enhancement – Lip Filler and Lip Flip techniques
- Filler Dissolving (Hyalase treatment)
- Anti Sweat Treatment – Muscle Relaxant Underarm or Sweat Zone
- Jaw Slimming and Contouring with injectables
- Medical Botulinum Treatment for Migraine and Headaches
Best Anti-Ageing Treatments for Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Our Team offers a number of treatments using high-quality, undiluted injectables, such as:
- Wrinkle reducers (line reducers)
- Dermal Volumisers (fillers)
- Lip Enhancements (natural-looking lip plumping)
- Eyelid Anti-Ageing Treatments
- Hyperhydrosis Treatments (injectables treatment for excessive sweating)
- Tension Headache Injections – to relieve headaches
Different types of injectable treatments
Anti-wrinkle injectables are a good option to help slow down the visible aging process by minimising lines and wrinkles
Cosmetic Injections and Injectables can assist you to combat the effects of time and sun damage on your face.
The right injections in the right place by a highly skilled Plastic Surgeon or Cosmetic Injector can help rejuvenate & refresh your skin, giving you a smoother finish and a natural-looking, yet more-youthful looking, skin surface.
Injectables can be used to remove things such as crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead lines and to maintain facial expressions for a naturally beautiful look.
Injectables can also be used to remove tear troughs, replace lost volume, replace moisture (the new Skin Booster microinjections) as well as enhance key features such as jawline and cheeks.
Lip Flip and Lip Fillers are also very popular for Lip Enhancement.
Further Reading about Injectables
Dr Michael Kernohan – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Sydney NSW
Dr Michael Kernohan is a Sydney Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon providing a wide range of services from skin cancer to cosmetic surgery for the face, nose, breast and body.
He also offers complex reconstructive procedures following trauma and a range of cancer treatments using the most innovative and up-to-date treatment options.
Dr Kernohan is able to care for both public and private patients and currently has appointments in five Sydney hospitals and has an additional leadership role as Director of Surgical Specialities.
His main clinic is now located in Gregory Hills and he has 4 other locations – Bowral, Liverpool, Surry Hills (city) and Campbelltown Clinic – servicing patients in Sydney Southwest and Southern Highlands.