Join the happy team at Dr Michael Kernohan’s Specialist Plastic Surgeon beautiful new practice in Gregory Hills, NSW.
Current positions vacant include:
Medical Administration and Reception
October 30th 2023
- Pure Visage – Dr Michael Kernohan
- Gregory Hills, Sydney NSW
- Medical Administration (Healthcare & Medical)
- Full time
- More info
Patient Coordinator / Enquiries
- Do you have great results and experience in Sales and Customer Care?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in a different industry?
- Do you have amazing customer service, phone and face-to-face sales skills ?
We are Pure Visage – a Specialist Plastic Surgery practice located at Gregory Hills in South West Sydney. Our practice takes pride in providing patients with the highest quality care within a friendly, honest, caring environment.
We are looking for someone with compassion and understanding, who is able to communicate at a very professional level, who understands and excels at Sales and Customer Service.
This is a rare and exciting position available to an individual who takes sales and customer service very seriously. They must be willing to learn and develop new knowledge in the area of Cosmetic Surgery while demonstrating top communication skills. We are looking for someone who can listen, solve, and deliver for patients all the way along their patient journey. The relationship you build with each patient will be paramount to the success of the patient’s positive journey with us.
What you will get:
- A great team to work with, representing a highly skilled top Sydney Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- State-of-the-art brand new premises.
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to develop your role and contribute to a fast-growing practice
You will succeed in this role because:
- You are passionate about customer service and love helping people
- You enjoy delivering exceptional communication on all channels – phone, online and in-person
- You love contributing and working in a supportive team environment
- You are a kind and trustworthy person – projecting warmth, understanding and confidence
- You are professionally presentable and take pride in your work
- You have strong computer skills and are able to work in a dynamic team environment
- You have a vibrant and professional attitude focused on exceptional patient care and continuous improvement in both self and the workplace
- You have a willingness to learn and grow with the business
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and pursue tasks through to completion
- You have a high level of enthusiasm and initiative, and are able to use your resilience and expertise to help new and existing patients navigate the path for their treatment.
- You positively embrace training and feedback, and are able to self-assess yourself to improve and progress your skills.
Your past experience may include:
Demonstrated sales performance and concierge customer service in any of these industries offering sales training and personal development
- High-end Retail or Luxury Goods sales
- Prestige Car sales
- Real Estate sales
- Fitness industry sales
- Premium Travel sales
- 5-star Corporate Hospitality sales
- Premier boutique medical or specialist clinic
To apply, please submit your current resume with two contactable referees from previous employment and a cover letter explaining how you meet the skills above, and how you would be a great addition to our team.
Consider submitting a short video telling us about yourself and your experience to date. (optional)
Please submit via Seek Or send your application to [email protected]
OTHER ROLES IN A PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE
Some of the careers you could expect to find in a busy Plastic Surgery Clinic include:
- Practice Manager or Assistant Practice Manager
- Patient Coordinator / Patient Enquiries (Medical Secretary)
- Medical Receptionist
- Nurse Injector
- Practice Nurse
- Dermal Clinician
- Marketing Coordinator
- Medical Admin / Bookkeeper
If you are interested in being considered for any future roles at Pure Visage – please send in your resume to [email protected].