Useful Patient Information
Useful resources for Patients of Dr Michael Kernohan Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Sydney NSW
- Download a FREE Plastic Surgery Guide
- First Consultation with Dr Kernohan
- How to get a Medical Referral to a Specialist like Dr Kernohan
- Patient FAQs – Commonly Asked Questions by patients
- Recovery after Plastic Surgery
- Risks and Complications of Surgery
- Hospitals for Dr Kernohan – Where does he operate?
- Preparing for Surgery – patient instructions – COMING SOON
- Your Patient Surgery Journey – COMING SOON
Dr Kernohan’s Post Op Instructions
Dr Michael Kernohan – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Sydney NSW
Dr Michael Kernohan is a Sydney Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon providing a wide range of services from skin cancer to cosmetic surgery for the face, nose, breast and body.
He also offers complex reconstructive procedures following trauma and a range of cancer treatments using the most innovative and up-to-date treatment options.
Dr Kernohan is able to care for both public and private patients and currently has appointments in five Sydney hospitals and has an additional leadership role as Director of Surgical Specialities.
His main clinic is currently located in Campbelltown and he has 4 other locations – Bowral, Liverpool, Surry Hills (city) and new Gregory Hills Clinic opening in late May – servicing patients in Sydney Southwest and Southern Highlands.